Congratulations to the following MTG KIDS who are qualified to represent the Philippines in the forthcoming China Junior High School Math Olympiad on August 3-9, 2005 to be held in Tai-an City, Shandong, China.
1. Arbo, Ma. Diyina Gem - Aquinas University of Legaspi Science High School 2. Avecilla, Minerva Bianca - San Beda College-Alabang 3. Bandoy, Johanna Lei - Silliman University High School 4. Baniqued, Angeline – St.Paul College, Pasig 5. Canicosa, Mary Rose - Canossa Academy 6. Chua, Renard Eric - St. Stephen's High School 7. Dizon, Sharlene - Chiang Kai Shek College 8. Dy, Franzemyll - Integrated Devtl School-IIT 9. Dy, Galvin Lester - Grace Christian High School 10. Dy, Kevin Jonathan - St. Stephen's High School 11. Dy, Roseanne - Kong Hua School 12. Espiritu, Rayton Steven - San Beda College Alabang 13. Hao, Paul John - Chaing Kai Shek College 14. Kalaw, Jim Franklin - Naga City Science High School 15. Koh, Stephen John - St. Stephen's High School 16. Lusuan, Alister - Xavier School 17. Macabenta, Ezra Jed - Bohol Wisdom School 18. Monsalud, Florendo- Philippine Science High School 19. Mujer, Mark Terence -De La Salle Univ. - Canlubang 20. Ong, Julian Vincent - St. Jude Catholic School 21. Padilla, Erika Marla - Hopr Christian High School 22. Palermo, Ian -Integrated Developmental School-IIT 23. Pang, James Christopher - Philippine Institute of Quezon City 24. Pua, Austin Anderson - UNO High School 25. Saliba, Carmegie - Negros Occidental Science High School 26. Tajo, Harvy Bert - Notre Dame of Marbel University 27. Tolentino, Adrian - Manila Science High School 28. Ty, Candice Joyce - St. Stephen's High School 29. Uy, Wayne Isaac- Philippine Science High School-SMC 30. Uytiepo, Jed Ernest -Don Bosco Technical Institute 31. Valenzuela, Willard - St. Stephen's High School 32. Versosa, Aileen Gail - San Beda College - Alabang 33. Yap, Jeremy Chua – Jubilee Christian Academy
In case the registration form appears of different competition, just change it to China Junior High School Math Olympiad 2005 including the date of the contest.
The participants to the China Junior High School MUST do the following:
1. Fill-up Registration Form, which can be downloaded from the link below and confirm your participation to the said contest on or before June 25, 2005 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax the Registration Form at (062) 992-3045. Failure to do so means the slots will be given to other participants.
2. Prepare the passport for processing of Visa for China. Fill up the VISA form, which can download at http://www.chinaonlinetravel.com/visaform.htm and prepare the needed requirements for processing the VISA for China such as:
* Actual passport, signed, valid at least 6 month beyond stay with blank visa page * One visa application form per person, completely filled-out and signed * One recent passport-type photograph (color or black and white)
3. Each participant is responsible for his/her own travel expenses including the board and lodging for the entire competition date, including miscellaneous expenses like entrance/registration fee, educational tour, souvenir items, tips for the tour guide, driver, bell boy and t-shirt. The total travel expenses will be given individually upon confirmation through e-mail.
Please visit the MTG website oftentimes for more updates regarding the participation to the CHINA MATH OLYMPIADS.