The Mathematics Trainers’ Guild (MTG), Philippines has disclosed the possible participants in the 15th Hanoi Open Mathematics Competition which will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam on March 26 – 30, 2018.
The competition organized by the Hanoi Department of Education and Training and the Hanoi Mathematics Society is expected to draw participants from at least 15 Asian countries.
This year, the MTG Philippines will be sending 12 students, that is, six students joining the junior division and the other six joining the senior division.
The prospective participants must send their confirmation of participation (indicating among others the name, birthday and passport details) not later than Wednesday, January 31, 2108, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as the person-in-charge receives the confirmation, the registration form and other initial requirements will be sent for compliance.
The following are names of students invited to participate in the 15th Hanoi Open Mathematics Competition:
1. Bermudez, Dominic Lawrence R. Grade 8 Philippine Science High School - Main Campus
2. Chua, Shawn Darren Grade 8 MGC New Life Christian Academy
3. Julio, Vanessa Ryanne G. Grade 8 St. Jude Catholic School
4. Khoo, Justin Teng Soon Grade 8 Regional Science High School III
5. Tamayo, Annika Angela Mei Grade 8 Ateneo De Iloilo
6. Tangog, Gwyneth Margaux G. Grade 8 Southville International School and Colleges
1. Gonzales, Andres Rico Iii M. Grade 10 Colegio De San Juan De Letran
2. King, William Joshua G. Grade 10 Bethany Christian School
3. Lim, Fedrick Lance R. Grade 10 Zamboanga Chong Hua High School
4. Ong, Dion Stephan J. Grade 10 Ateneo De Manila Junior High School
5. Ong, Stefan Marcus A. Grade 10 St. Jude Catholic School
6. Yu, Jonathan Conrad Grade 10 Philippine Christian Gospel School